Raul Valdes-Fauli, was president and CEO of Professional Bank and served at MFF Chairman in 2016. Raul joined CNL Bank in 2007, had more than 17 years of experience in the financial services industry. He previously served as the president/CEO of Commercial Banking for Miami-Dade County for Colonial Bank. He had a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) from the University of Miami. Activities and Achievements:
- Board Member of the Performing Arts Center Trust (Adrienne Arsht Center)
- Board Member of WPBT-Channel Two
- Past Board Member of Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Greater Miami
- 2002 Board Chair for Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Miami-Dade County
- 1999 Miami-Dade County Chairman for RMA
- Former Peace Corps volunteer. He served in Honduras from 1990-1992.