Hedge Fund Tax Manager
This important role in our fast growing Hedge Fund practice includes client relationships, assisting our Audit Group, technical tax compliance and consulting work, and managing staff. Our Hedge Fund practice provides fund administration, investor services, audit, and tax services to over 200 clients.
- Business development and cross-selling
- Mentoring and leading staff
- Reviewing yearly tax filings for hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, and funds’ general partners and investment managers
- Performing security analysis and calculating various fund tax adjustments
- Reviewing complex partner tax allocations
- Communicating with federal and state tax authorities, as needed
- Researching tax treatment of complex financial instruments and corporate actions of funds
- Assisting in the tax planning for funds, including structuring new Funds and optimizing existing fund’s tax strategies
- At least 8 years of experience within public accounting, with a strong tax compliance and research background
- CPA, preferred
- Masters in Taxation, preferred
- Strong knowledge of the partnership tax accounting rules (with a focus on hedge funds)
- Expertise in the financial service industry
- Strong team player and a commitment to high quality, detailed work
- Proven ability to bring in new business
- Experience mentoring and training staff
- Self-starter with ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Passion for client service and strong communication skills.
Click here for more information or to apply.