NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — The industry’s leading investors from across the alternative investment spectrum will meet on November 6th for a full day of engaging discussion, education, and commentary at the ALTSMIA Annual Investor Forum. Investor hotspot, Miami will be the host location for institutional investors, family offices, asset managers and investment consultants.
ALTSMIA is developed and led by the CFA Society Miami, CAIA and the Miami Finance Forum. With their guidance and oversight, this one-day event provides participants with an educationally-focused agenda and features leading practitioners from the fields of private equity, venture capital, real estate, hedge funds, cryptocurrency, private credit and other sub-asset classes of the alternative investment sector.
To download an agenda click here: alts-miami.com.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Calamos Sr, Founder, Chairman, Global Chief Investment Officer, Calamos Investments
- Marc Bell, Chairman and Co-Founder, Terran Orbital
- Ray Nolte, Chief Investment Officer, Skybridge
- Garth Friesen, Chief Executive Officer, Ill Capital Management
- Jeffrey Krasnoff, Chief Executive Officer, Rialto Capital
- William (Bill) J. Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, CAIA Association
- Karim Aryeh, Chief Investment Officer, Lloyd Crescendo Advisors & President, CAIA Miami
- Etain Connor, Executive Director, Miami Finance Forum
- Michael Falk, Chairman, Managing Partner, Comvest Partners
- Kelly Williams, Senior Advisor, GCM Grosvenor
- Elizabeth Jarvis-Shean, Director, Global Public Affairs, Airbnb, Special Assistant to President Obama a (2009-2011)
- Maria Elena “Mel” Lagomasino, Chief Executive Officer, WE Family Offices
- Pamela Liebman, Chief Executive Officer, Corcoran Group
- Bill Collatos, Founder, Spectrum Equity
For further information about the conference program, registration or how your team can get involved, please contact Paul Hamann, 347-308-7792, or [email protected].