CEO Power Breakfast Discussion: Volatility – The Case for Hedge Funds in 2019
Our annual Hedge Fund breakfast will explore the volatility that took place at the tail end of 2019, and how hedge funds fared. What strategies will hedge funds take when looking at the near-term future for the U.S. economy, and the investment outlook from our experienced managers on the panel? What does investor sentiment look like and how that is changing for managers and IR professionals? For the allocators in the audience, the breakfast will explore current trends, changes in bucket allocations and what the future holds for allocations.
Alyce M. Robertson, Executive Director, Miami Downtown Development Authority
- Amy Lawrence, Vice President – Private Client Advisor, US Trust
- James Tollemache, Head of Business Distribution, RWC Partners
- Noland Langford, MBA, CFP®, President & CEO, Left Brain Wealth Management, LLC
- Scott Paige, Portfolio Manager, AAG Capital Markets
- Chris Boyett, Partner, Holland & Knight